1. Ah! Chill, I scored way less than you did he'd say
Caution: This article might burst your bubble and just let you know that you have been out-cooled…by your daddy. Because radness is not hereditary!
Amongst the many things, India is also the land of stereotypes. Thus, it is no surprise that dads are considered this strictly figure who are after your life. On the contrary, they are probably way cooler than you and it’s only a matter of time you take notice. To mark the occasion of Father’s Day 2019, we have rounded up 10 dialogues by Bollywood daddies that prove there can be no other like ‘Daddy cool.’
Watch this teaser of an endearing short film Rishtey Mein Toh Hum Tumhare:
To begin with, marks are not something your dad really cares about. However, he may have a way of embarrassing you though!
2. Trust your dad to keep the fun going
3. Your dad has been breaking the swag-o-meter even before you were born
Oh yes, Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Gangs of Wasseypur 2 is literally every father, regardless he voices it in front of you or not.
4. You won't find a better wing man than your daddy
5. Once a king, always a king
6. 'Jawaani ka josh'
8. You will always have a shoulder to lean on, and even cry on
9. They can be a hell lot of drama
10. Wisdom is their middle name
Only if every time they had a penny for all the wise words they have spoken… But hey, “paise ped pe ugte hain kya?” would exist even then!
All you cool daddies, we tip our hats to you! Happy Father’s Day to you all.
Celebrate this special day with your dad with a huge tub of popcorn, his favourite snacks and latest Bollywood blockbusters only on ZEE5!