1. Sanjay Mone's act as a saint will amaze you
Zee Natya Gaurav Awards is held annually for encouraging, appreciating and awarding the talent of theatre artists. The award function hosts a number of performances carried out by emerging stars and veteran actors alike. The ZEE Natya Gaurav Awards 2018 saw thrilling performances by well-known celebrities such as Anita Date, Bhau Kadam, Amol Kolhe, Sanjay Mone and more. Here’s a look at five best performances from last year’s ceremony.
Kanala Khada host and commendable actor Sanjay Mone made sure to tickle everyone’s funny bone by displaying a comical act. The actor played a sage and reminded the audience of his brilliant comic timing.
2. Mugdha Vaishampayan's soulful singing will melt your heart
3. Amol Kolhe and Prateeksha Lonkar make an impact as Karna and Kunti
4. Soniya Parchure's fusion dance is a must watch
5. Shreya Bugde and Sayali Sanjeev's hilarious performance just can't be missed!
The comedy queen Shreya Bugde, who is seen in Chala Hawa Yeu Dya, performed with Sayali Sanjeev in this hilarious horror act. The actresses played their roles perfectly as the audience rolled with laughter.
Tell us which of these performances do you like the most in the comments section below!